CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Lets Go Fly a Kite!!!!





Karter and i flew his first kite the other day... so much fun. He went to his cousin Bailee's birthday party and she gave them away as a gift.. Karter was so excited his was buzz lightyear.. We spent lots of time out side in the front yard flying his kite. We are so excited summer is getting closer to feeling like summer is suppose to we are having a hard time staying in the house.. Karter likes to just be outside so much we are constantly telling him to get back in the house, he likes to just run out on his own.. How i wish for a fenced in yard someday so he can just go play....

1 comments:

The LaMont Family said...

Hi Mel! Thank you so much for your comment. Funny thing is I totally understand what you mean. I feel the same when I think of you and you remind me of Melissa too and I as well feel closer to her when I think of you and how great of sisters you always were and will continue to be. I miss her. I talk of her often to my kids and with my young women. She was a special person and we both were very lucky to have been so close with her. I hope you are doing good. You are the cutest mommy. Never hesitate to call me, I would love to chat:) Love ya Mel!