CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Love Summer

How i love the warm weather.... I must say that summer is my favorite time of year. It reminds me of priceless summers as a kid in Bear Lake with grandma and grandpa anderson and my best friend in the whole world my sister Melissa.... How i miss her so so so much.. Or days we would lay out all day and listen to music in hopes of getting a little tan... Times change and people, even loved ones are taken from us way to soon. I am thankful for the memories i had as a child and long for her company and listening ear....Life sometimes throws us curve balls and the only thing we can do is catch it and hold on the the memories we once had and keep our heads up and keep taking one day at a time as hard as it might be... Now i have kids of my own and i only hope they can have the kind of love and friendship and memories of their childhood that i had as a kid..

0 comments: