CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Girls Week, while the men were hunting!!!!




Every year the men all going hunting for a week and all the girls get together everyday and do something, some of the things we did this year were... We made calanders, we ate, we had a sleepover, we ate, we went shopping, we ate, we went to mandis volleyball game and jefferys football game, and we ate, and we went to Good Things Utah of Friday and had so so so much fun.. My and my cousin Julie absolutley love that show so we were excited to go and be in the audience friday... i will have to take some pictures of the crafts we made this past week and get them on my blog for now here's the pic of some of us with the cute girls from Good Things Utah..

5 comments:

Jenny Bebel said...

I am still so jealous. I wanted to go with you guys so bad. So glad you guys had tons of fun!

Young Family Adventures said...

How much fun!! We had a girls weekend too... but yours sounds a whole lot more fun!! I love that you gals went to good things UT!! I loved that show too when we had dish TV!! You are all so cute! Have a great week!

Rachel said...

I love Good Things Utah, too! I actually won tickets to disneyland from them not so long ago! Sounds like you had a good time!

Lyndsey said...

hey melanie. this is lyndsey kirby. how are you? it looks like you're doing just fine. your little boy is so adorable. i'm glad i found your blog!

Shannon said...

How fun!