CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ready for Summer???

I am so sick of cold weather. Last weekend i got a sunburn, yesterday and today it snowed!!! I couldn't believe it. I am so ready for summer its not even funny. My Karter loves to be outside. He has been pointing to outside like he wants to go out but we can't its way to cold and we only have shorts packed with us this time.
Tonight we are going to Whits high school graduation in Coalville. We also have new pictures on the way of Karter. I just have to get the disc from my mother in law so that i can post them.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Melanie,
This is the ad with all the info and phone #. Pass it along to Marty.
(copy and paste into address bar)
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=475&ad=3308967&cat=278&lpid=

Bursell Family said...

Mel- I hear ya. this weather is horrible. I just want to take Dallan outside and play, but I have to keep him cooped up in this little apartment. I know how you feel, it's so hard to tell them they can't go outside. When it does get nice we should take them to the park or something. Dallan would love to have a little friend to play with!