CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

QUIRKS TAG

My cousin Heidi tagged me so here are my 6 quirks

1. I am very picky when it comes to how towels are folded. I have to have the corners line up and be perfectly folded like they are at hotels!! I will refold them if anyone else folds them first that goes for all our bath towels, washcloths, dishtowels everything... and they have to put in the drawers in a certian way if they aren't stacked neatly i will take them all out refold them and put them back in the drawer. Also they have to hug up in the bathroon folded nicely like they do at hotels or you see in magazines...

2. I am very picky about how my handwritting looks on anything, if i don't like how it looks i will rip up the paper and start all over, i even do it will checks, knowing that i won't see it again after i use it.

3. I hate going with out make up or my hair done. I will not leave the house without them done. Even if its to take out the trash!!!

4. I have to have my money(when i have cash in my wallet)all facing the same way and from highest bills to lowest it drives me crazy if its not, i hate when you get change back and they are all mixed up and facing backwords i have to fix it before it goes in the wallet.

5. I have to have things planned out before they happen i like to know exactley whats going to happen. I hate flying by the seat of my pants. I need to know details i think it drives my husband nuts.

6. I alphabatize my movies. I do own a fare share of dvds i probably own over 200and i have to have them in alphabetical order and i am kind of stingy about lending them out... when i get a new dvd i have to put it in its place if that means taking them all off the shelf and redo them all. although right now karter loves to pull them off the shelfs and play with them so now some of them are just shoved on with our being in the right spots...

2 comments:

The LaMont Family said...

Hi Mel! So, to change your layout/background you'll actually delete everythingthat is now in the code for it and replace it with your new code. So first copy the new code and then when you are ready to paste it, highlight your old code and right click and paste. It should replace the entire thing. My new background didn't save everything since the layout was different, so I did have to reenter all the links, which was a pain. But oh well! Have a great day!

RussandHeidi said...

I am so the same way when it comes to the movies and money thing! Well just wanted to say hi! I haven't talked to you for a while! We still need to plan a time to go to the temple with Jamie!:) Well I hope you are having a great day! Love ya!-Heidi