CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

So much going on!!

It has been a busy but fun summer so far. We have taken so many pictures i put the slide shows together to try and narrow it down a bit. I haven't posted in so long because i don't have the internet and my parents computer has been getting fixed so i took this morning and borrowed my dads at his shop,, Thanks dad!!!. Karter turned one, we took a trip to cheyenne, we have had family reunions and still more of those to come, and we are looking so forward to our trip to Hawaii the end of September.. More posts to come, my cousin Jenny tagged me so i promise i will do that next time i log in. till next time happy blogging

5 comments:

Jenny Bebel said...

You pictures are so cute. I didn't know you guys were at cheyenne to gosh everyone went i really missed out on the party. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. WEll miss you guys can't wait to see you at reunion!

Shannon said...

Melanie, it's so good to hear from you. Thanks for your comment, especially about my mom. It's good to talk to people who know what I am missing ya know and know what its like to lose someone. Does it ever get any easier? I have thought about your family often the past year.

I loved your blog its so cute. Your son is a doll. And another Carter/Karter. It's the only boy name I could picture myself yelling for the rest of my life. :) You look great and happy. Keep in touch.

Jenny Bebel said...

Hey miss i just wanted to tell you how grateful I am for you. You are so amazing. It was so hard leaving I wish i could live close so us girls could go to the temple like that every month. It was so good to drive down with you, you and i have not chatted like that for a long time. thanks again for listening. Miss ya hopefully i will get to come back up again soon!

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for your empathy and advice. I have heard that from people...that it never gets easier but it does become bearable. Seems so unfair to have to go through life with this experience and it never getting any easier. But I guess I will take bearable. This 2nd year has been alot harder than the 1st, which is hard to imagine. I hope it starts to become bearable soon. I have definately and am still struggling with depression for sure...I need some major therapy cause losing someone really screws a person up! Anyway enough of my sob story...I don't know where you live but we should get together sometime. shannon@kidmancorp.com 801-860-4480! Thank you for your care and compassion.

Crystal Sargent said...

Hey its Crystal. Okay, I need your email to add you to my blog. My email is crystaljsargent@yahoo.com. We will need to get together for sure and do some scrapbooking...it will be fun! Cute blog too! It is addicting to me!