CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

I've been tagged

I Have been Tagged!!!!

Four places i go over and over

-my mom and dads
-walmart
-coalville
-morgan

Four people who email me regularly

-junk mail
-junk mail
-junk mail
-Close to My Heart, scrapbooking company i am a consultant for!(i don't email much)

Four places i would rather be right now

-disneyland
-my house
-on vacation anywhere
-on a date with my hubby

Four people i talk to on a regular basis

-my mommy(at least 2 times a day)
-my hubby
-my Karter
-my heavenly father

Four shows i would watch over and over

-anything on the food network
-any disney movie(i don't watch tv hardly at all so movies)
-August Rush
-National Treasure

Four people i tag

-Mashelle
-Annie
-Sara
-Collette

0 comments: