CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I just thought i would update my blog a little... Nothin has changed, mom and dad had so much fun on there trip to Hawaii. I can't wait till Kyle and I go in the fall i am so excited. Kyle and I are going to be celebrating our 2 year anniversary the end of the month and i can't wait we are just going away for the weekend but we haven't done that since before Karter was born so i am looking forward to that. Karter will be 9 months on the 17th of this month, he is growing up way to fast.. Kyle and i want to start trying for another baby when we get back from our trip to Hawaii.. Also I am was excited to go to the Scrapbook expo in salt lake this coming friday... I KNOW I AM A GEEK.. But my mom and I are going to take Karter to his 9 month check up and since we will just happen to be in the area we are going to swing in there i am looking forward to it. Well i will write more next weekend Chao for now

0 comments: